Please note that we do not stock books. Please add all books you are interested in purchasing and we will contact you to confirm availability.
- Choice Health supports clinical trials and research imaging
- Celtic SMR to present Amadeo digital x-ray systems
- Esaote launches premium ultrasound platform and the next generation full body open MRI
- Latest technology from Bracco including CT injector and ceiling arm to be on show
- Choice of equipment solutions from Probo enables buyers to maximise their resources
- Fully managed cloud from 3verest enables health professionals to focus on care
- Teleradiology from Medica offers turnaround times to suit
- Rosenfield to present user-friendly solutions that help radiologists and oncologists work efficiently
- The need for AI-empowered PACS
- Envirotect to share latest designs at UKIO
Neuroimaging of Covid-19. First Insights based on Clinical Cases
This book presents the variability of the effects of Covid-19 on the nervous system (NS), with the purpose to update content and images based on improved scientific evidence.