The endovascular planning specialist is responsible for the planning of custom made and Zenith endovascular stent grafts under agreed instructions from physicians who are familiar with the requested endograft.
The main responsibilities will encompass, but will not be limited to:
- Review of digital images with a view to planning an appropriate endovascular graft.
- Liaise with referring physicians to ensure the most appropriate graft design is agreed upon for treatment of the patient.
- Attend planning meetings for group discussion with physicians on complex cases.
- Work collaboratively with the Cook Medical Planning Centres in Australia and the United States.
- Work collaboratively with the planning team to develop and improve the content and quality of the training materials for custom made endografts.
- Support fenestrated workshops with planning and sizing presentations/didactic sessions which are run at the London Planning Centre or at Proctor Centres throughout Europe.
- Moderate travel within Europe to attend meetings, conferences or workshops
- Support the European training co-ordinators to develop the technical skills and knowledge of the sales representatives.
- Comply with travel and subsistence rules and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Cook’s code of conduct is complied with in all business matters carried out on Cook’s behalf.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Qualified Radiographer/Medical Image Technician with CT imaging experience desirable.
- Experience with CT workstations desirable.
- Experience using TeraRecon or similar viewing software desirable.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft® Office.
- Training skills desirable.
- Highly organised with an attention to detail.
- High self-motivation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Approach daily tasks with flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm.
- Ability to follow instructions and take direction.
- Ability to apply acquired knowledge to make informed treatment decisions.
- Ability to remain calm and receptive in fast paced situations.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to attend workshops or conferences outside normal working hours or on weekends.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Must work and interact effectively and professionally with and for others throughout various levels of the global organization.
- Must maintain company quality and quantity standards and strictly adhere to safety requirements.
- Must be proficient in English oral and written communication skills.
- Must maintain professional appearance and conduct at all times.
We offer you a challenging opportunity in one of the key divisions of Cook, a competitive salary and benefits.
Interested candidates should apply for this job online at https://emea-cookmedical.icims.com/jobs/9007/european-endovascular-planner/job.