Perth Radiological Clinic
Dreaming of a longer summer?
Perth, Western Australia, known as the sunniest capital in Australia, is Australia’s fourth most populous city. With more than half of the population born overseas, Perth offers great weather, excellent healthcare and education, and an outdoor lifestyle second to none.
Perth is the perfect city for young families and people who enjoy the outdoors mixed in with a city vibe but still feel part of a community.
About Perth Radiological Clinic
Perth Radiological Clinic (PRC) is a private practice that is committed to investing in state-of-the-art imaging technology and has an enviable record of achievements in Western Australia. Our focus is to continue a culture of excellence and developing our people. PRC continues to grow, presenting a fantastic opportunity for talented medical imaging professionals who want to join us for the journey, and continue their professional development.
- Market-competitive salaries that are regularly reviewed.
- The opportunity to be eligible for performance-based increases.
- Professional development including sponsored conference attendances.
- Attractive leave arrangements.
- Generous relocation assistance available for you and your family.
- Visa sponsorship available for international candidates including support with visa application.
- Reimbursement of registration and licence renewal fees.
We have multiple roles for radiographers, MRI radiographers, sonographers and nuclear medicine technologists to join our network of community and hospital-based clinics.
- Eligible for Australian accreditation for the relevant positions.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a clinical team.
- You have a minimum of three years’ work experience post qualification.
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Possession of, or eligibility for, a working with children check card.
- You are a motivated individual with a commitment to your own ongoing professional development and excellence in patient care.
- Due to government mandate, our employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19, including booster doses.
To apply, please send your application for one of the above opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org.