Perth Radiological Clinic
Missing summer already?
Perth, Western Australia, offers Mediterranean weather, excellent healthcare and education, and an outdoor lifestyle second to none.
Perth Radiological Clinic (PRC) has multiple sonographer roles to join our network of community and hospital-based clinics.
- Highly market-competitive salaries that are regularly reviewed
- Opportunities for performance-based increases and bonuses
- Professional development
- Paid parental leave (full pay) for eligible staff
- Generous relocation assistance available for you and your family
- Visa sponsorship available for international candidates including support with visa application
- Reimbursement of registration and licence renewal fees
Be part of a team of sonographers delivering high quality ultrasound work with a focus on patient care. Our sonographers have the option to work between multiple inpatients and outpatient clinics across metropolitan Perth.
We offer a diverse and interesting case mix with high end MSK, smalls parts, breast, vascular and O&G.
About Perth Radiological Clinic
PRC is the largest radiology and diagnostic imaging private practice in Western Australia. PRC is committed to investing in state-of-the-art imaging technology and has an enviable record of achievements in Western Australia. Our focus is to continue a culture of excellence and developing our people.
- You have, or are eligible for, membership with the Australian Sonographer Accreditation Registry
- You are a qualified sonographer with skills in general ultrasound, small parts, or obstetrics as a minimum
- Ability to work independently and as part of a clinical team
- You have a minimum of one years’ work experience post qualification (Graduate Diploma as a minimum)
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise effectively with people of diverse backgrounds
- Possession of, or eligibility for, a working with children check card
- You are a motivated individual with a commitment to your own ongoing professional development and excellence in patient care
Due to government mandate, our employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19, including booster doses (three doses).