Medica is celebrating its 20th year as a leading UK teleradiology provider and partner to more than 100 NHS trusts, reporting over 1.5 million examinations annually. Its services provide benefits such as faster access to reports from sub-speciality experts and more efficient workflows.
A combination of direct RIS, HL7 and portal driven workflows, dedicated acute stroke and major trauma pathways are supported by the latest AI technology. In addition, Medica’s services are underpinned by a comprehensive clinical governance and audit process.
The company says it attracts the highest calibre of GMC registered reporters, with extensive experience internationally.
Medica offers three core services, with a range of turnaround times tailored to suit client requirements.
- Elective and backlog reporting
- Urgent SameDay reporting
- Emergency NightHawk reporting 24/7
- Specialist service reporting – prostate MR, CTC, PETCT, cardiac and DEXA imaging
Company data shows:
- Callers answered in <30 seconds
- 70% of acute reports delivered in <30 mins
- Report time of 15 mins for CT heads
- “Medica are proactive” – Clinical lead
- “We have confidence in the service that Medica provide us” – Imaging manager
- “Highly responsive, tailored and utterly professional” – Head of diagnostics
Medica’s team of clinical, recruitment and sales experts will be at UKIO 2023. Find them on stand #A39 to find out what teleradiology would mean for you as a reporter and how Medica can support increasing diagnostic reporting demands.
Picture: Visit Medica’s stand to find out how teleradiology can support diagnostic reporting.
This news story has been sponsored by the companies concerned and does not represent the views or opinions of RAD Magazine. Visit our dedicated UKIO conference page to find out more.