Blackrock Health, Galway Clinic
Overall job purpose: To undertake primary responsibility on a day-to-day basis for the ultrasound service and effective utilisation of all resources. To provide a high level of professional and clinical leadership and accountable for the quality of the ultrasound service, including patient service and technical aspects. To contribute to the development and implementation of operational policies, protocols and guidelines.
- Bachelor of Science or its equivalent in (diagnostic radiography).
- post graduate qualification in ultrasound (MSc preferred).
- CORU registration.
- a minimum of 6 years’ experience working in ultrasound.
- have proven clinical, leadership, project management, managerial and customer care skills.
- strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- flexibility in work practices.
For more details please visit: https://www.blackrockhealth.com/careers
Blackrock Health at The Galway Clinic is an equal opportunities employer