Since the beginning of 2022 Iasis has purchased and removed MRIs, CTs and x-ray rooms from many trust and private hospitals around the UK and Europe (references from these jobs can be provided upon request).
Prior to removal of all systems Iasis complete GDPR on the system and issue a GDPR certificate in accordance with the ICO with whom the company is registered.
Below are just some of the reasons Iasis has successfully purchased and removed numerous pieces of equipment throughout Europe:
- We make generous purchase offers for used equipment, so you can be sure you are achieving the maximum revenue generation for your redundant equipment.
- We have COVID-19 procedures, health and safety procedures, liability insurance, goods in transport insurance, ICO registration, electrical training, H/S awareness, de-installation’s procedures, transfer of ownership forms, plus training in all the relevant certification, working at heights, asbestos training etc.
- We can provide a professional project management service, if required, to include equipment ramp down and construction work to ensure a smooth stress free removal process tailored to meet your requirements and deadlines.
- Our team of friendly engineers are vendor trained professionals with up to 35 years’ experience in the medical equipment industry.
- We can also provide a removal only service and can arrange the de-installation and transport of any items being returned at the end of a lease agreement. Again, this is a fully managed service and complies with any conditions within your agreement.
- We can arrange to collect and dispose of any unwanted equipment that has no residual value. We are fully insured and certified and will ensure your equipment is disposed of responsibly and according to WEEE regulations.
This news story has been sponsored by the companies concerned and does not represent the views or opinions of RAD Magazine. Visit our dedicated UKIO conference page to find out more.