Please note that we do not stock books. Please add all books you are interested in purchasing and we will contact you to confirm availability.
- Choice Health supports clinical trials and research imaging
- Celtic SMR to present Amadeo digital x-ray systems
- Esaote launches premium ultrasound platform and the next generation full body open MRI
- Latest technology from Bracco including CT injector and ceiling arm to be on show
- Choice of equipment solutions from Probo enables buyers to maximise their resources
- Fully managed cloud from 3verest enables health professionals to focus on care
- Teleradiology from Medica offers turnaround times to suit
- Rosenfield to present user-friendly solutions that help radiologists and oncologists work efficiently
- The need for AI-empowered PACS
- Envirotect to share latest designs at UKIO
Looking Within: Understanding Ourselves Through Human Imaging
Looking Within by Cullen Ruff, MD, is the first mainstream collection of dramatic non-fiction narratives about discoveries in patients found by medical imaging. Ruff highlights the wonder and mystery of the human body, literally and metaphorically looking inside of others. Each story describes a patient in whom a life-changing discovery is made: tumors, stroke, domestic violence, substance abuse, sterility, unexpected pregnancy, infection, surgical complications, evidence of criminal activity, mental illness, even impending death. Dr. Ruff’s words, images, and insights help us see ourselves like never before.